Sunday, November 23, 2008

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! It's vacation time here. We have a week off for Thanksgiving break, and believe me when I say... I AM thankful for the break! Of course, I brought home work to do, but I'm still free for a week!

Wednesday will see Jazzy heading out, and the child comin' in. I dread one, and look forward to the other. Thursday will find us at my parents, having our "traditional" pizza and beer, followed by Trivial Pursuit and dessert. For a while it looked like we were going to to the typical turkey and dressing "thang" but we got a last minute reprieve. Instead of rolls, my new assignment is a new Trivial Pursuit game... and I picked up the 25th Anniversary edition today. I'm not sure what the rest of the week will bring... nothing too involved, if I can help it!

For now, I'm just going to enjoy the last few days of Jazzy's visit. What do YOU have planned for Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope y'alls break is good!!
sounds like fun with the pizza and beer~!

Anonymous said...

DJ Texas asked: "What do YOU have planned for Thanksgiving?"

I plan to sit in for DJ Sierra! Such is the lot of us Brits while you guys are off living it up and getting a piece of.......turkey :)


Alex