Sunday, November 9, 2008

Monday Meltdown

Wow! What a weekend! Jazzy is visiting and we've had a great weekend. I even made a little headway cleaning out the garage! The Cowboys were off today, so I didn't have to worry about them. And Jimmie Johnson has all but clenched the Race for the Chase. And I've heard some GREAT music on HotTrax. This will be another busy week, as we come to the end of the second grading period. Then just one more week until Thanksgiving break! I am SO looking forward to having a week off from school. Then it's only three weeks till Christmas break. That time always goes quickly at school, but it's hectic and the closer Christmas gets, the wilder the kids become. You'd think they'd remember that Santa is watching! I hope everyone had as good a weekend as I've had. And be sure to tune in Monday evening for my "Monday Meltdown" show, where I'll attempt to fix all the wrongs that seem to occur on Monday. If you haven't tuned in yet, just go to http://www.hottraxradio.com/, then click on the HotTraxLive link at the top of the page. From there, you can tune in to the show. Be sure to add "HotTraxLive" to your Yahoo Messenger list so you can talk to me, and make your request. You can also find our chat room from the "HotTraxLive" link. Come join us... I promise you'll forget all about your Monday troubles!

No comments: