Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DJ Tatianna

Today I'd like to introduce you to another one of the terrific HotTrax Radio DJs. DJ Tatianna came on the scene shortly after I made my debut. This was a good thing, because it kept me from being the "new kid on the block" for very long. I had the opportunity to spend about a week with Tat last summer. She came to my house to go to Kansas with us. So not only did we spend time together in Kansas, but the trip to and from, as well. She is a wonderful lady, with a winning personality that comes across when she DJs. And by now, everyone knows she loves all things pink! DJ Tatianna does two shows on HotTraxLive: Tat's Simply Sassy Sundays from 7-10 EST, and Wicked Wednesday with Tatianna from 10-midnight EST. Give her a listen... you will NOT be disappointed. And now, readers, meet DJ Tatianna.


1. Why did you decide to become a DJ?

I went to a Kansas Bash with some amazing people this last July. I had been asked several times before to become a DJ, but wasn't till this trip that I decided since I had given it a try there, that it wouldn't be that hard to do on my own. So here I am :)

2. What is your favorite kind of music?


I enjoy a lot of different kinds of music. I do, however, tend to listen to today's hits (top 40) more so then any other.

3. What is your favorite thing about being a DJ?


I love when I am playing songs and someone says, "WOW! I really liked that song." and asks me about it. I like to play music that people want to hear, and I enjoy the feedback from people that are listening.

4. What do you do when you're not DJing?


Where do I begin? LOL I have two beautiful teenage daughters that keep me busy with their lives and activities. I have recently started babysitting an 11 month old and a 14 month old, and I work at a Seafood/Steak Restaurant on weekend nights.

5. Tell me something about you that your listeners might not know.


I am a huge sports fan. I love high school sports all the way to the major/pro games. I LOVE NASCAR. I enjoy fishing, hunting and camping.

6. Anything else you'd like to share?


I would like to say that I have never in my life ever met/talked to more amazing people that have touched my life, and been there for me, the way HotTrax Radio people have. This includes anyone from yahoo, chat, and in person. Everyone here has welcomed me in from the beginning, and has never stopped caring. Thank You! It means a lot when you have friends that are like a family.

No comments: