Monday, September 15, 2008

Breezy Weekend

Well, for me, Ike was a breeze! We had a gentle rain that lasted most of Saturday, and it was a little windy, but nothing like what I had expected. And we needed the rain! Unfortunately, Ike wasn't as kind to the coast, and I ask you to join me in keeping those people in your prayers.
I had a good weekend here. I got quite a bit accomplished, which is unusual for me! Mostly school work, but I did manage to get the laundry done and the kitchen cleaned up. I thought I'd turned on the dishwasher last night, but I guess I didn't... it's running right now, though!
Now I just have to get through Monday. No matter what the day brings, however, I know that it'll all be fixed tonight. It's my "Monday Meltdown" show on HotTrax, 7:00-9:00 ET (6:00-8:00 REAL time, lol). I usually start off that show with some mellow stuff... soft pop and country, and by the end I usually pick up the tempo some so that you're ready to rock with Jazzy when I'm finished. Generally, I just play what makes me feel good unless I get requests. So if you're not doing anything tonight, give me a listen... and make a request. It's easy... all you have to do is add HotTraxRadio to your Yahoo buddy list. Check out my playlist on the HotTrax website, and then make a request. We've even added a new stream that allows those with dial up, or slow service, to listen!
Okay... I'm off to get ready to face the day. Have a great Monday, y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all were spared and weather wasn't to bad!!

Hope the show goes well tonight!

Sailor said...

Good that Ike wasn't nasty to you; adding hottrax now, and will once again attempt to remember to listen!

Jennybean said...

Glad it worked out okay...